Second round of applications OPEN
The MIFA programme is extending its application deadline for the academic year 2020/2021 until 30.6.2020 Those applicants that do not have completed applications and have not received the entrance exam 1st part 4.5. can proceed with the application with the new deadline. Please contact the programme coordinator for further information.
Those that wish to apply and have not filled out the online application yet, please follow the application steps:
I. Fill out: Application form / E-application
II. Pay: Application fee (50 euro)
III. Prepare documents needed to be submitted:
- Bachelor/undergraduate diploma & Diploma Supplement/Transcript of Records & if applicable: certificate of recognition of the diploma by the respective Czech recognition authority. Original documents or certified copies are accepted in English / Czech / Slovak language
- CV in English including your photo: Minimum requirements of the structured CV: Undergraduate study, field of study, degree, topic of defended thesis. Max. 2 pages please. We do not require any recommendation letters.
- National ID or passport, copy, in English / Czech / Slovak.
IV. Submit the application documents via email to email@example.com
ENTRANCE EXAM second round
Once the applicant submits the application documents , he/she will receive the Entrance Exam materials via email.
Entrance exam consists of 2 steps. In the 1st step you will write a study on a given topic. The 2nd step is an on-line interview via web cam.
1st step: Study on a given topic
- You will be asked to answer a study on a given topics from finance, accounting and economics. Topics for entrance exams are available here bellow:
- Timing: 1.- 13. 7 2020. On July 1st you receive to your e-mail address the assignment of the study and detailed instructions. You will be expected to return the study by the latest on 13th July’s midnight, by e-mail to the official email address of MIFA: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd step: Entrance Exam – on-line interview via web cam
- Applicants will have the second step entrance exam via web cam.
- You will be invited for the second step via email after you submit your answers from the 1st step.
- On-line interview timing: 3.-5.8. 2020. Successful applicants receive an invitation via email.
- On-line interview in English will be focused on the study submitted by the applicants.
We would like to note that we recommend this application process for those interested that can start the programme on regular term start (September 21st 2020). Those application who need to receive Visa and are not present in the Czech republic will not be able to manage to start the programme in September.