Once the applicant submits the application documents , he/she will receive the Entrance Exam materials via email.
Entrance exam consists of 2 steps. In the 1st step you will write a study on a given topic. The 2nd step is a personal interview or on-line interview via web cam in case the applicant is not present in Prague.
1st step: Study on a given topic
- You will be asked to write a study on a given topic from finance, accounting and economics. Topics for entrance exams are available here bellow.
- Timing: 2.- 15. 5 2019. On May 2nd you receive to your e-mail address the assignment of the study and detailed instructions. You will be expected to return the study by the latest on 15th May’s midnight, by e-mail to the official email address of MIFA: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd step: Entrance Exam – personal interview or on-line interview via web cam
- In order to save travel and other expenses, applicants can do their entrance exam via web cam.
- You will be invited for the second step via email after you submit your answers from the 1st step.
- Personal interview and on-line interview timing: 20.-22.5. 2019. Successful applicants receive an invitation via email.
- On-line or personal interview in English will be focused on the study submitted by the applicants.
Results of the entrance exam will be available 1stJune 2019.