The process of the MIFA internship is on the individual basis. Students find their Internship individually and may receive the support of the Faculty of Finance and Accounting by receiving a recommendation letter. The internship must be at least 3 months long in order to receive the 24 ECTS credits for the course 1FU593. The internship must be in the countries participating in the Erasmus+ programme.
List of Eligible Countries
The Internship cannot take place in the Czech Republic and cannot take place in the student’s home country.
|27 EU member states:||Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden|
|EEA states:||Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway|
|Candidate states:||North Macedonia, Turkey, Serbia|
Mobility Funding*In the new project period 2021-2027, the UK is no longer a programme country of Erasmus+, but a partner country. However, mobilities to the UK in the AY 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 might be financed from the previous Erasmus+ project 2014-2020.
Necessary steps for valid application for Internship abroad.
- Contact the MIFA coordinator with your choice till end of May.
- Start looking for the internship.
- Before leaving provide us with:
- fill out the Learning Agreement before mobility and submit it to the MIFA coordinator,
- sign the Grant Agreement you receive from the MIFA coordinator (must be done before leaving!),
- insurance confirmation (health, accident and liability insurance) in case the company does not provide the insurance during the Internship programme (must be done before leaving!)
- fill out the form for bank account to which the grant will be sent, please note that it must be a Czech account (you must download the form and open it in Adobe, it will not work in a browser)
- When returning the student must submit:
This form of mobility can be financed from the ERASMUS+ programme, subject to the following conditions:
- The applicant for support is studying in a regular form of study.
- The minimum length of the internship is two months and the maximum length is twelve months.
- The internship is to take place in a country included in the ERASMUS+ programme.
- The internship forms an integral part of the study (it is completed as part of the study).
- The student has no permanent residence in the country and is not a citizen of the county in which they wish to undertake the internship.
An internship with financial support from the ERASMUS+ programme cannot be carried out in institutions and other bodies of the European Union, in organizations managing European Union programmes and national diplomatic missions abroad.
Students of the Prague University of Economics and Business can receive funding from the ERASMUS+ programme toward paid internships for up to two months. In the case of unpaid internships, the support period is increased to a maximum of three months. The amount is fixed in the form of a lump-sum per month of residence abroad as a contribution toward the increased costs of this stay.