The process of the MIFA internship is on the individual basis. Students find their Internship individually and may receive the support of the Faculty of Finance and Accounting by receiving a recommendation letter. The internship must be at least 3 months long in order to receive the 24 ECTS credits and it cannot be in the Czech republic neither in the home town of the student. In order to receive the Erasmus grant, the internship must be held in member states of EU.
These are the following steps the student must proceed in order to fully register for the Internship programme:
- contact the MIFA coordinator with the choice
- start looking for the internship
- Before leaving provide us with:
- fill out the Learning Agreement before mobility and submit it to the MIFA coordinator – Learning agreement_traineeships.docx-1
- sign the Grant Agreement you receive from the MIFA coordinator (must be done before leaving)
- insurance confirmation (health, accident and liability insurance) in case the company does not provide the insurance during the Internship programme (must be done before leaving)
- bank account number to which the grant will be sent, please note that it must be a Czech account (link must be downloaded): Bank details of the applicant
- when returning the student must submit:
- Learning Agreement during and after mobility
- Report on Internship_1FU593
For further information please visit the official site of the EU Mobility site here .