Applications are open from 12 February until 21 February 2024 (15:00 CET).

MIFA students apply with the programme coordinator! Send an email with your desired school (you may do so before the application period).

It is necessary to meet all administrative requirements connected with the study abroad period:

  • All information can be found on the International Office websites
  • Accommodation, insurance and visa
    • Please note that not all partner schools are able to provide on-campus accommodation to international students. Nevertheless, all partners help international students in accommodation matters. Even if you are a European Health Insurance Card holder, it is still recommended to buy a commercial travel insurance policy. You might need a VISA if you are from a non-EU country.
  • Cancellation of stay abroad
    • Let us know as soon as possible if you cannot participate in the Exchange programme so we can offer the spot to some other student.

  • Documents for outgoing students – Learning Agreement


Available Universities
Belgium University of Antwerp
Denmark Aarhus University
Estonia Tallinn University of Technology
Finland University of Turku
University of Oulu
Germany Universitat Mannheim
University of Cologne
Munster School of Business and Economics
Netherland Tilburg University
Norway BI Norwegian Business School
Sweden Jonkoping University
Stockholm University
Umea University