How to apply
APPLICATIONS WILL BE OPEN IN NOVEMBER 2023
DEADLINE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2024/2025
IS DUE 3Oth APRIL, 2024
1) Fill out the Application form / E-application
2) Pay the application fee (50 euros). NOTE: The application fee is not refundable even if you do not participate in the entrance exams!
3) Prepare documents needed to be submitted by post:
- Bachelor/undergraduate diploma & Diploma Supplement/Transcript of Records – and, if applicable, certificate of recognition of the diploma by the respective Czech recognition authority. Only notarized/legalized copies are accepted in English / Czech / Slovak language.
- CV in English, including your photo – Minimum requirements of the structured CV: Undergraduate study, field of study, degree, topic of defended thesis (if applicable). Max. 2 pages, please. We do not require any recommendation letters.
- National ID or passport – copy, in English / Czech / Slovak language.
Submit the application documents listed above by post to the following address:
Prague University of Economics and Business
Faculty of Finance and Accounting
MIFA Master Programme
nám. Winstona Churchilla 4
130 67 Praha 3
4) Apply for recognition of a foreign diploma at https://edu.vse.cz/