How to apply
DEADLINE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022/2023
IS DUE APRIL 3Oth 2022
Applications are open from November 15, 2021.
The step by step Guide to Application Process can be found here: click here to download the guide
1) Fill out Application form / E-application
2) Pay Application fee (50 euro) – NOTE: The application fee is not refundable even if you do not participate in the entrance exams!
3) Prepare documents needed to be submitted by post:
- Bachelor/undergraduate diploma & Diploma Supplement/Transcript of Records & if applicable: certificate of recognition of the diploma by the respective Czech recognition authority. Original documents or certified copies are accepted in English / Czech / Slovak language.
- CV in English including your photo: Minimum requirements of the structured CV: Undergraduate study, field of study, degree, topic of defended thesis. Max. 2 pages please. We do not require any recommendation letters.
- National ID or passport, copy, in English / Czech / Slovak language.
- Application form – click here to download the form
4) Submit the application documents listed in section 3) by post to the following address:
Prague University of Economics and Business
Faculty of Finance and Accounting
MIFA Master Programme
nám. Winstona Churchilla 4
130 67 Praha 3